Real Estate Manager
Life’s Short. Grow Fast. That’s the business philosophy of our co-founders and how we got our name – LSGF Management. We operate 3 franchise concepts in over 100 locations throughout the southeast from our offices in Duluth, Georgia. Our current franchise portfolio includes 50 Great Clips in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina; 52 T-Mobile Premium Retailer Stores in Alabama, Florida, Georgia and Tennessee; and two Smoothie Kings in Georgia. We are a dynamic fast paced Company which cares about our employees and promotes team work.
The Real Estate Manager will be responsible for managing all phases of real estate from location identification to lease negotiations to renewals while working very closely with the various franchisees which LSGF Management supports.
- Manage all activities associated with retail site selection and lease negotiations.
- Maintain current information on available locations and market conditions through brokers in selected markets.
- Conduct research within the identified markets to ascertain availability of appropriate sites.
- Complete market reviews and site tours to locate, evaluate and recommend high potential real estate sites.
- Build consensus for site decisions and obtain approval from the owners for potential sites. Develop strengths and weaknesses of potential sites.
- Negotiate Letters of Intent (LOI) to be used for lease preparation and lease negotiation.
- Lead all lease negotiations.
- Manage the existing portfolio of stores analyzing and evaluating the existing store portfolio and recommending future strategy.
- Negotiate renewals, terminations, subleases, etc. as necessary.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a similar position
- Professional, ethical and reliable
- Competency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent follow through skills
- Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task, and ability to set priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Retail industry experience (franchisee experience is highly desired)
- Experience in a growth stage company
Equal Opportunity Employer
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.